As part of the Regional Operational Program for the Małopolskie Voivodship for the years 2014-2020, the company Zakład Produkcji Handlu i Usług WITOLD PŁOSZCZYCA is implementing a project within the subsidies for SMEs under measure 3.4.4.
Project goals: the aim of the project is to improve development conditions and increase the productivity of the company Z.P.H.U. Witold Płoszczyca through the implementation of modern manufacturing technologies for the purposes of renewable energy installations. As a result of the project, the company will increase its technological capabilities in the field of production of rectifiers and converters components for the needs of RES installations. Planned for purchase will allow on the one hand to improve the quality, accuracy and aesthetics, finish the produced details, and on the other hand will allow you to accept orders for details with a more complex construction, which until now was impossible, due to limited technological capabilities. The project in question primarily concerns components, which include elements from non-ferrous metals, steel and plastics, which find their application in guaranteed power supply systems, energy distribution fields and energy conversion systems obtained from RES.
Planned effects: increasing the efficiency and quality of production of components of equipment for the production of energy from renewable sources.
Value of the project: PLN 1,339,808.25
Contribution of European Funds: PLN 544 637.50
As part of the Regional Operational Program for the Lesser Poland Voivodship for the years 2014-2020, PŁOSZCZYCA Sp. z o.o. implements the project under the 3rd Priority Axis "Enterprising Małopolska " RPO WM 2014-2020, Measure 3.4 "Development and competitiveness of small and medium enterprises of Małopolska", Sub-measure 3.4.4 "Subsidies for ", Type of projects B "Investments of mall and medium enterprises of Małopolska producing devices necessary for energy production from RES or biofuels and biofuels of the second and third generation
The main goals of the project is improvement of development conditions and increasing the company's production capabilities through implementation modern technology of manufacturing for the purposes of renewable energy installations. The project will be crucial in terms of improving the company's competitiveness both on the domestic and foreign market in the coming years. The project allows to maintain pace of development of the company and increasing the level of competitiveness in the following areas:
1. Increasing the quality and variety the product offer
2. Increasing the company's innovation through supplying the company with precision machines, characterized by high efficiency and production efficiency.
3. Reduction delivery time of the orders as a result of production automation and efficiency increase
4. Optimization production economic (optimization of use raw materials, tool and working time
5. Ensuring a good level of work safety
6. Improvement ecological aspects of manufacturing process - raising the condition of environmental protection
7. Achieving the possibility of flexible response to market needs
As a result of conducted of the project implementation the following effects are planned:
1. Increasing the level of investing in the company Płoszczyca sp. z o.o.
2. Increasing level of manufacturing
3. Increasing export to foreign markets.
4. Increase in the company's sales level (5-8% after 12 months from providing assistance).
Project value: 799,500.00 PLN
Contribution of European Funds: 357,500.00 PLN